Thursday, January 1, 2009

AHHHH it's a New Year!

A clean slate. A NEW YEAR. I am looking forward to this year. The past two have just been in limbo...but this will be a better year. Today I will organize and spend the day reflecting on goals for myself. I will be more true to myself, not feel guilty about certain things and above all else put my myself, my husband, my family at that forefront of my life.

Last night Mr. M worked late (as I did) and we decided just to stay in. It was blustery here and I wasn't about to go out into a crowd (especially since my back hurt from all the moving around lifitng yesterday). I was just content kissing my husband and kitties at midnight. What more could I ask for? To me it doesn't matter where I am but as long as I was with them.

Happy New Year to all of you! This year will be a great year for our country to turn around with a fresh, new administration in office. Let's all being joyous and hopeful!

No comments: