Tuesday, December 30, 2008

1 more day....tick tock

The last few days haven't been so bad and it's probably because I have been working with someone who actually works and does their share of work. I know it sounds bitchy but it's true. We have about 100 attys (only 6 people joining our location) joining our firm over the holidays. An invitation was open for anyone who wanted to volunteer to go to NYC. My thoughts...HELL NO! It would be wonderful to be in New York over the holiday but this chick is keeping HER ass in DC. I also cannot miss my ovulation period (just in case that little tube is open).

I loaded up my iphone with several videocasts and watched them on the way home. I didn't even get to watch everything because I was home some quickly. I am not complaining about that but it's a wonderful thing that WMA&A decided to change my bus route therefore getting me home in 25 minutes rather than 45 (and I live about 3 miles from my job). Today was a good day.

Why is Faceb**k so addictive? I find myself on there checking it WAY too much. It's also fun to talk to all my loves back home in Chicag*. What did we do before the internet?

Rudolph's Shiny New Year is on tonight!!! YAY!

No comments: