Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Oprah

I Tiv* O*rah but I can't stand the cult following that she has. Today she had good old Dr. *z on the show and it was very informative. There is even a blood test that I will ask for which will detect how much inflammation you have in your body. This is important to me why? Well because of the thyroid issues, infertility issues etc. it can be related. Somehow you have to be your own investigator. She's having a series of shows on Mind Body & Spirit this week.

Today was a hard day at work. Do people NOT listen when you ask them to call the HELPDESK for help and not me directly? Now, I understand that since I did their training they somehow feel "comfortable" with me but with only two of us supporting an entire office it's not possible to do this and do the other things that I have to do not to mention support the other users. Tomorrow will be a fresh day and I won't get stressed. I did well with this on Monday.

Got an email from my boss tonight asking if I can go to the NY office next week. I told him that my back was hurting me and as long as I didn't have to pick up machines (really my back is killing me from lifting machines last week). I can't even stand up completely straight but it would be great to be out of DC and go to NY. Not to mention that Mr. M can join me part of the time and we can go to one of our favorite restaurants. I am not sure whether or not I'll be going....but it would be good to get out of DC.

So today for my food journal:

Morning 1 egg, 3 turkey sausage links, 1 hashbrown (I know this is bad for you), 1 cup of coffee

Lunch C*si meatball sandwich, chips (not very healthy)

Dinner spring mix salad with 1 avocado, cherry tomatoes, low fat dressing
snack chocolate covered almonds

I'll do better tomorrow.

No comments: