Thursday, February 19, 2009

Feeling much better

I made sure I was out of there by 5pm today. Had to run an errand on the way home so needed to be out the door promptly at 5pm. By the time I got home I felt a lot better. Stopped at the grocery store and Mr. M was home (which is unusual) before me. He's putting together our new heavy dute, made in switzerland air filters. If you are interested in buying a high end filer let me know and I'll give you the website address. They are not inexpensive but very necessary for us. At night I can't sleep because my nose is all stuffed up and we have two cats which both sleep with us. I hope that getting this filter will resolve some of those issues. I am hyper sensitive to a lot of shit. I just hope it's worth all the money we spent on them.


Micro-particle filtration
Eliminates micro-particles such as pollen, pet dander and mold spores.
Granular activated carbon adsorption
Eliminates volatile organic compounds (VOC), which are responsible for odors.
Pelletized chemisorption
Destroys harmful chemicals, such as formaldehyde, by an oxidation process inside a chemically active alumina pellet.
HyperHEPA® filtration
Eliminates bacteria, viruses and combustion particles from automobiles and smoke, through a nano-fiber structure.

No comments: