Saturday, February 21, 2009

So far it's been a productive day

Woke up late (went to sleep late). I got up at 4am and Mr. M was working. When I woke up he left for work. He's really been busting his ass and I worry about him. Mr. M has the kind of mind that ALWAYS has to be busy. His business is doing well (thankfully) even though the economy has slowed down. He has some high end clients which are quite famous politically but I will not write about them here.

The housing market seems to be getting strong again because houses are coming on the market. We'll just continue to try to save money until we find something. The other big question is when we'll do our cycle. The air purifiers is doing wonders in our place. I have noticed a drastic difference in the air quality and this makes me quite happy. I did a lot of organizing today, washing clothes, etc. There's a ton to do but I will just do it as I can. I am really anal about my desk being clutter free at work and it's a bit crazy. For some reason my space MUST be in order. I even wipe my desk down weekly. And I had the nerve to tell my boss that he's anal? HA HA He is when it comes to putting out cables neatly. I understand the point but I can never get them that neat. Maybe it's a guy thing but I really don't give a shit how the cables are gathered.

I have taken a break from the Faceb**k thing since it seems like such a waste of time. I am not sure why I created a page in the first place. It's nice to get back in touch with people but it's still kind of boring which brings me to this blog. I write on this blog only to get my thoughts down. Sort of a "release" and as much as I would love to create a blog with photos I am resistant to do so. When I get pregnant and want to show baby photos etc. I'll create a blog and password protect it. Somehow I just it doesn't settle right with me to have photos of myself out on the internet for all to see and I want to be able to write about what I want to write about. I don't access it from work because they are the last people I want reading about my personal life.

There are many items on my check list:
1. Pinpoint time to do IVF
2. Start accunpucture
3. Go for a teeth cleaning
4. Go for a physical exam
5. Exercise more

All of these things are things that will prep my body for pregnancy or just to be healthy. I have nearly cut out all soda and sweets. I have been drinking a lot of pineapple juice (which is said to be good for the uterus) and eating more fruits and vegetables. I have noticed that my breast pain hasn't been as prevalent and I am thinking that the soda has a link. I am still having a cup of coffee each morning because I desperately need it to get through the day at the "induced high blood pressure" job. I may not be grammatically correct but I don't care.

Oh and one more thing..have you seen the Ri*anna photos of her beaten up (allegedly) by that arshole? I can't believe that those pictures leaked. I feel sorry for her that she has to be victimized by an arshole and then by the media. It's awful and whoever did it should be ashamed of themselves. I hope something good comes from this since she's such a role model for young girls that it's NOT ok to have anyone ever put their hands on you. And why isn't he in jail? Even if she didn't press charges (which she would be crazy not to) why isn't he sitting in a jail cell?

Happy Saturday!

No comments: