Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy President's Day


Body language in this photo says it all

Today is a day to get caught up on business stuff for Robert. I have loads of purchases and things to print and things to calculate etc. I wish I had more time to devote to his business but having a full time job myself it's hard. It would be wonderful if he got so busy that I could quit my job and work with him. Right now though we need the income and more importantly the health insurance. Once this economy picks up I think I'll look to make a change. I feel stangnant in my job not moving forward and not seeing any progress forward. Somedays I wish I had stayed where I was because at least I would only have one role instead of 3-4. I know at the time I needed to make the change but lately I just feel non productive. I don't want to settle into one position and become lazy and comfortable. I KNOW that I am not happy where I am but am stuck because of this infertility stuff. My RE looked at me and said "you need to have a baby and quit that job." WOW. She's right. Truth is I don't like to talk about work but everyone knows what the situation is there so it's not a surprise. I am SO grateful to have the job and I do my very best while I am there but it's not fulfilling anymore. I am really contemplating trying to get a job in the government nad have spoken to a few people about it.

Our plans 1) have a baby and 2) get a house that we like. I am fixed on what are goals are and whatever I need to do to make that happen I am going to do.

I also have been waking up with a headache, sore throat which I think is related to the dust/mold. It used to never bother me but it does. I even notice that my big kitty breathes loudly (I have had her checked several times at the vet) so we decided to get two high end filters. Mr. M spent most of the morning on the phone with the company (because you can't buy them in the store). If you are interested in knowing about it email me. I am looking forward to getting them as soon as possible. I really didn't want to spend the money but it's money well spent if it helps our health. No matter where we live we'll need it. The rest of my day I'll be doing laundry and cleaning up. I feel lazy :(

No comments: