Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday Monday Monday

Today is my grandma's 87th birthday. I am lucky enough to still have both of my grandmothers. My other grandma will by 87 in May. Both have their minds 100% and are relatively healthy. I told my grandma I hope I live until her age (especially with her nice skin and good health) and she told me that I will or at least if I am as healthy as her I would like to. Her husband died when my father was 13 years old and she never remarried. Never had a boyfriend, nada. Italian families tend to live together and her and my aunt moved in with my father after his divorce to the wicked step mother.

I don't usually watch the Superb*wl but I have to say the last minutes were pretty exciting (me and Mr. M watch the commercials, I know pathetic) but just can't get into it and thank goodness he isn't.

The weather was almost 60 today here in DC and it was lovely. I was able to get out for 30 minutes grab lunch and take a long walk back to the office and soaked up some sun.

Made reservations to a restaurant for V day since everything tends to book up. Long weekend that week (closed President's Day). :) Very happy.

Thought I'd post this commercial. It's f*cking hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79tMMFja-Fw

No comments: