Saturday, February 28, 2009

Strange dreams

I had some really weird dreams last night or this morning. I didn't wake up until about 11:30ish and I think I went to bed at 1:30am? I slept well and have been since getting our new filters. I did wake up cold a few times because I decided to turn the heat off since it was 60 degrees here yesterday. I hate being hot when I sleep. I usually just wear a light cotton tshirt to bed. I am very particular in my bed linens since I only sleep with a good quality cotton. I have really itchy skin and anything else feels scratchy like sandpaper.

Back to the dreams. This morning I had a dream that me and my cats were in the bathtub and my cats were under the water. Apparently they were just sitting there as they always do and I panicked and took them out of the water. They were "living" under the water like this was normal. The second dream that I can remember is that I went to some store and had to go to the bathroom. I always have these dreams that I need to go to the bathroom in public place and the stall door never shuts and I have to go #2 in front of people. Yikes. too much information but it's something I always dream about. After I used the bathroom I went to some store or something. While leaving the store I went out a back door which let to this other room and in that room there were a lot of different people standing around talking. I was trying to figure my way back out when someone said we go this way. Then I was on some sort of roller coaster. I know this dream has to deal with any phobia that I might have because I HATE HATE HATE rollercoasters. I have never liked them. I am terrified to go on one. I have been on a "little" one before but none of those really terrifying ones that you find at Six Fl@gs. While on the roller coaster I did ok but then we stopped and at that stop you go off and were in some park. While on this rollercoaster I met this guy who said he was a friend of my friend Natasha (who I completely trust). He said that we could make our way through this park. IT wasn't that easy. This park was full of criminals and you were told for your safety that you would need to run really fast to get through it. I started running and ran into some scary people but then Mr. M woke me up (thankfully). This particular dream was one of those dreams which is hard to wake from. Frigging bizarre.

For those reading this blog who also struggle with infertility there is a great new website out there. I found it reading Martha Stew*rt's daughter's blog on Whatever Radi*. Al@xis really does respond to your comments.

2 comments:

LJ said...

I hate hate hate roller coasters with every ounce of my being. Ugh. Right there with ya sister. Lunch this week?

Anonymous said...

Yes lunch will work. Monday and Tuesday are bad but how about Wed, Thur or Friday? Let me know.

I know I HATE them too. When I used to get pressured into going on them my response was "I'll throw up, do you still want me to" and that would shut them up :)