Saturday, December 27, 2008

People are back in town

I have to say it was very nice to have the streets a bit quieter and more parking spaces where we live in the city since people were out of town for the holiday. The weather is warm and all the people are returning and parking spots getting taken (it's annoying).

It's cloudy here today but very warm (I even have the heat off). Starting tomorrow I am going to cut out all dairy/wheat from my diet. I went to the Gastro Dr. and he doesn't suspect Celiac's but for some reason I think this contributes to a lot of things in particular those thyroid antibodies. Mr. M has been in a bad mood. I guess he's entitled.

Today I will not complain (other than the parking spots :) I was reading a follow bloggers site and she mentioned that someone she knew had passed from cancer (she was only 40 yrs old) leaving a husband and two small children. This woman blogged until her last days. She's a very brave soul and I pray for her family (and her). You just never realize how good you have it until God opens your eyes. If you would like to read her blog you can follow it http://lemmondrops.blogspot.com/ it will inspire you. Her spirit still lives on in so many.

No comments: