Sunday, December 28, 2008

Lazy Sunday



Somedays relationships are hard. People set them up for some idealic relationship and when it doesn't meet their expectations they bail. Truth is it's hard but if you love each other and work at it it can be wonderful. My neighbors upstaris who have been married a bit longer than us are very expressive to one another. I have never been a kissy feely kind of woman BUT it is nice when there are those times when your significant other puts their arms around you and holds you tight. It's as if nothing in the world can harm you. I do like being married, the stability etc. but there are times that I want to just say WTF?

Back to work tomorrow. I thought I'd never say it but since we didn't get away for the holidays I am glad to get back to work. This week will be another short week but the following week will pick up for us. I was also told that they are going to be hiring another person to help us (which will elevate the stress a lot more). I will also have my 1 day a week buddy to work with this week which will be nice.

Another photo of our Mrs. Kitty with my new camera.

No comments: