Sunday, January 25, 2009

DC has finally settled down

Thank Goodness. Although I worked a short week it was a long week. I love Sundays. Love the idea of cooking dinner for Robert and I and watching our weekly show Desperate H*usewives. He looks forward to watching it as much as I. I have also created a photo blog to post some photos that I'll take around DC.

Today is Dom's birthday! Happy bday Dom!

WEnt to the RE on Friday. When I got into the office she made a comment "It's been a long time". I went for my hsg test in October and it's only been 3 months. I was a bit peeved about this but I thought whatever as long as she knows what she's doing. I asked for the results of Robert's sa. Everything is normal. So now I have to decide when I will do the IVF and I have been asked to call her when we decide. Apparently she needs to put my "calendar" together. I am very disappointed that I haven't lost any weight this entire time. I know time is of the essence but I am looking to do it when the weather warms up a bit. I am also going to start accunpuncture. I found out that my health insurance covers up to 1k so I am going to start on it.

Have a great weekend (what's left of it).

No comments: