Friday, January 16, 2009

Still in NYC

It's so fucking cold here. It's been a great week. Had a lot of good food, worked in a really nice office. Our building is at 2 World Financ*al Center and one side faces ground zero (memorial is finally starting to be built) I'll post pics later, and the other side we saw the plane in the Huds*n River because we have views of the river from our office. I sat in a wonderful office which had a view of the Statue *f Liber*y and it was lovely. It was great to be away from my boss. I feel almost refreshed and it puts a lot into perspective. Bottom line....he's stressful. I know most bosses are but this kind of stress is something that me and my other coworker have talked about. It was just nice being away from the slo* guy I work with and my b*ss.

I leave tomorrow and am planning on spending most of the morning early afternoon in Chinat*wn if it's not too cold.

Tonight I trecked about a 5 minute walk to Wh*le F**ds and almost died. :)

No comments: